Low Carbon Earth Accelerator Program, brought to you by United Nations Environment Program & Massive Earth Foundation is inviting applications from passionate founders catalyzing climate action, for a twelve-week mentorship-driven program open to startups based in Asia Pacific.
Low Carbon Earth connects high-potential sustainability startups with the resources and mentorship needed to craft an impactful value proposition, build traction, connect with investors, and tap into funding opportunities.
Applications are invited from passionate founders driving climate action in areas such as:
- Agriculture: Startups drive agriculture towards innovation and optimization of resources.
- Renewable Energy: Startups bringing innovation to the Renewable energy sector.
- Microplastics: Startups that have a solution to humanity’s microplastic problem.
- Textiles: Startups have the potential to disrupt the current textiles and apparel industry.
- Cooling: Startups developing cooling solutions to counteract climate change.
Startups with innovative solutions addressing climate challenges beyond the listed areas are encouraged to apply.
- Gain access to high-quality workshops, 1-1 mentoring, and support from a diverse group of entrepreneurs and industry experts.
- Get surrounded by marquee investors, and tap into funding and fundraising opportunities, workshops, and curated resources.
- Get equity-free support with product development, go-to-market strategies, and investment readiness.
- Access the United Nations Environment Programme’s worldwide network of industry experts.
- Finalist startups get to chance to pitch in Dubai during COP28!!
- Startups focusing on climate solutions in the Asia Pacific region, from ideation to early traction stage, are welcome to apply through the application link.
- Startups are welcome to apply through the application link.
- Applications from women and minority founders are highly encouraged.