There are several scholarships available, each of which offers a tuition cost waiver of up to 75% for the whole program. If the study results are good, the scholarships will automatically be renewed for the remainder of the study program (2 up to 4 semesters). The scholarships will initially be awarded for one semester.
The Linnaeus University Scholarship and the Linnaeus University Scholarship for Current Students are the two scholarship programs that are currently available.
For students currently enrolled in a two- or three-year study at Linnaeus University, there is a program called Linnaeus University for Current Students. This award is only available to applicants who have already started the program.
To be eligible for Linnaeus University Scholarships program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- International students are invited to apply
- Are from a country outside the EU/EEA and Switzerland
- Have applied for a master programme at Linnaeus University via www.universityadmissions.se, before January 16 AND have sent/ uploaded all required documents before February 1.
- Have chosen Linnaeus University as your first choice on your application on www.universityadmissions.se
- Paid the application fee to www.universityadmissions.se before February 1.
- Have filled out the application form before the deadline of the application.
Make your programme application at www.universityadmissions.se. You have to choose Linnaeus University as your first choice.
Fill out the Scholarship application form along with the required documents, which are listed before the deadline.
The University need the following documents from you:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
The motivation letter should contain a maximum of 600 words. Please answer the following questions in your motivation letter:
- Why do you want to study this programme at Linnaeus University?
- What other qualities do you have besides academic excellence?
- What are your career aspirations?