The KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme for 2023/2024 is now accepting applications from adequately qualified individuals who are presently enrolled in an undergraduate degree program in their first or second year of study. The scholarships are primarily intended to assist high-achieving indigenous students in completing their higher studies.
Education is the cornerstone for community growth and prosperity. Every year, the KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship supports indigenous students through their postsecondary education, in keeping with the firm’s mission to improve communities by facilitating access to education.
The KUSP Scholarships are full scholarships covering fees, school hostel accommodation and academic material (books) expenses only. A KPMG Undergraduate Scholarship is confirmed once a successful candidate has been offered.
To be eligible for KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Must have completed their secondary education at a state public secondary school
- Must possess a minimum of 5 distinctions from WASSCE/NECO (including Mathematics and English) in One (1) sitting
- Must possess a minimum score of 230 in Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Applicants must be in 100/ 200L as at the time of application
- Must be a citizen of Nigeria
- Achieved an academic standing of a first-class or strong second-class upper, as a minimum, in any discipline
- The minimum CGPA sought is of 4.0. of 5.0
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities and resultant impact
- Impeccable moral character
Interested applicants seeking for KPMG Undergraduate Scholarships Programme should apply online by logging in, fill and submit the application form.
Applicants who are short-listed for the selection stage will be required to provide the following information.
- Curriculum vitae
- O’Level Certificate – WASSCE/NECO
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME)
- Full academic transcripts
- CV File – Upload your CV (Maximum 10mb)
- Attachment 1 – Upload your UMTE/JAMB Score Slip (Maximum 10mb)
- Attachment 2 – Upload your University Admission Letter (Maximum 10mb)
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.