The Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology’s Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program (MCFSP at KNUST) is now accepting applications for the 2023–2024 academic year. All qualified and interested applicants from Africa are encouraged to apply.
For qualified, academically gifted, but economically underprivileged, young people in Ghana and throughout Africa, MCFSP at KNUST offers complete scholarships to help them obtain high-quality university education.
To be considered for this scholarship, applicants must meet the following eligibility conditions;
- At the time of application, all prospective candidates must have in their possession, a genuine and validWASSCE or GBCE or ABCE or GCE O ‘Level & A ‘Level or their equivalent results from an accredited/recognized institutions. Applicant’s results must not be more than five years old. NO AWAITING RESULTS candidate will be processed for the scholarship.
- The candidates must further meet KNUST’s Admission Requirements. The scholarship is awarded contingent on the premise that the applicant is successfully admitted into a program at KNUST.
- The Applicant must demonstrate that he/she has Critical Economic Needs.
- The Applicant must have proven records of leadership and community engagement(s)
- Comprehensive financial support (full tuition, fully paid on-campus accommodation, learning materials, transportation allowance and a full-year monthly stipend).
- Counselling Support Services
- Career Development Services (including Industrial Mentorship, Career Guidance, Professional Development, and Enterprise Development, amongst others)
- Regular group meetings with other scholars that focus on personal and professional development opportunities and activities tailored to build societal relationships and scholars’ capacity.
- Continued academic support through academic mentoring, virtual learning, and tutoring.
- Plus numerous other benefits (see official site)
- Eligible candidates for the scholarship should proceed to download the application form for free.
- Submit the completed application forms THROUGH EMS or any other courier mail to;
The Program Manager
Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program at KNUST
Africa Hall Road, Impact Building
- International applicants will be required to submit alongside the application form, tother documents to include: printout of application for admission at KNUST, High School results (e.g WASSCE, GBCE, GCE, etc).