Istanbul Youth Summit 2024 is the seventh international summit organized by Youth Break the Boundaries (YBB) Foundation in Istanbul. This summit will encourage future leaders who break the boundaries of their abilities to discuss and take action in Innovation and Collaboration: Unlocking Youth-driven Solutions for Sustainability. With these themes, IYS 2024 also encourages young people from all backgrounds and sectors to collaborate together and utilize their leadership capabilities in helping and realizing to make sustainable development goals become achievable.
Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) are sustainable development efforts that become a reference in the framework of development and negotiations of countries in the world as a substitute for the global development of the Millennium Development Goals (MDGs) which ended in 2015. The SDGs have several goals, including Education (SDG 4: Quality Education), Health (SDG 3: Good Health and Well-being), Economy (SDG 8: Decent Work and Economic Growth), and Environment (SDG 13: Climate Action)
Don’t miss this incredible opportunity to be part of a dynamic gathering of youth from around the world, where you can engage in inspiring discussions, workshops, and activities that will shape your leadership journey.
- Project Mentoring (2-3 Months before the event)
- Gala Dinner and Networking Night
- International Symposium on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Social Project Presentation
- Awarding and Cultural Night
- Aged 15 – 35 years old.
- Open to all Nations.
- Open to all academic backgrounds.
- Not affiliated with any extremist organizations.
- Never have a criminal record or immigration issues
- National ID: A scanned copy of your national (any nationality) identification document.
- Essay on Theme: Write an essay related to one of the provided themes aligned with the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs):
- Health (SDG 3)
- Education (SDG 4)
- Economy (SDG 8)
- Environment (SDG 13)
- Choose one of these themes and tell us about a significant problem related to it in your society.
- Share your idea for solving this problem in your community.
- How do you envision the positive impact of implementing your proposed solution on your society?
Please Note: Language proficiency and health certificate are not required