The Ingryd Scholarship Program (ISP) is an initiative designed to equip mid-level tech talents with in-demand tech skills such as Java, Linux, Cybersecurity, and Data Science; and offer them job placements after training. INGRYD is set to train 4,000 individuals annually. The program’s six-month curriculum includes a three-month paid internship, enabling participants to gain practical experience and apply their newly acquired skills.
To achieve this collaborative vision, INGRYD is partnering with LAGOS STATE EMPLOYMENT TRUST FUND. The partnership between the INGRYD Scholarship Program and LSETF exemplifies the collaborative vision of two entities deeply committed to shaping the future of tech talent in Africa. By leveraging each other’s strengths, they aim to create an ecosystem where innovation thrives, tech careers flourish, and Africa’s tech potential is fully realized. This commitment underscores the program’s dedication to nurturing tech talent and driving progress on the African continent.
Beginning this October, the program will welcome its first cohort of 1,000 participants, followed by three additional cohorts over the next 12 months. This phased approach ensures that each participant receives a comprehensive and impactful learning experience.
- Must be between 22-40 years.
- Must have a STEM degree (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
- Must have at least 2 years prior experience in their chosen training track.
- Must have a minimum of Bachelors degree or higher
- Must be able to complete 3- 6 months of full-time training.
- Must have access to the internet during training.
- Must be able to attend classes twice a week for a hybrid program and be available daily for virtual classes.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation for physical classes.
COURSES OFFERED in the scholarship program:
- Data Science
- Sign up
- Take assessment and score 65% and above
- Get a coupon code to get a 100% Scholarship