Do you want to learn more about the IBM Masters Fellowship Program? Nominations for the program’s 2024 phase are now being accepted. Domestic and international master’s students are encouraged to read the guidelines on how to be nominated for the historical remarkable fellowship program.
IBM values close engagement with academics, students, and universities. The IBM Masters Fellowship Program fosters this relationship by recognizing and supporting outstanding Masters students who wish to establish a name for themselves in innovative and disruptive technologies, regardless of their subject of study.
- The one-year IBM Masters Fellowships are awarded to students from historically Black colleges and universities in the United States.
- US country award: $10,000 in a single award year
The eligibility criteria for the IBM Masters fellowship award are stated as follows;
- Students must be nominated by a faculty member and must be a full-time student in a Masters program.
- Students should have at least 6 months remaining in their graduate program at the time of nomination.
- Award recipients will be selected based on their overall potential for excellence, the degree to which their interests align with those of IBM, and their academic progress to-date, as evidenced by endorsements from their faculty advisor and department head.
Candidates may currently be enrolled in Masters programs in the sciences, arts, nursing, business, law among a few with focus areas in the following topics of particular interest:
- Hybrid Cloud
- Artificial Intelligence
Application for the IBM Masters Fellowship Program 2024 is done by nomination;
- Professors and supervisors can nominate your Masters student using the provided link.
- Students who want to be nominated should inform their professors and supervisors.
- Notification of the results will take place in December (of the application year)