They are a full-service FinTech startup working to re-engineer the credit business in India using Data Science and Technology:
- Their core approach involves the development of frictionless customer journeys through automation and digitization of workflows as well as enablement of automatic evidence-based decision-making through large-scale implementation of next-generation machine learning models across the entire lending value chain.
- They are extremely well-funded (largest Series A funding round of >1,000 INR crores in India) to achieve our aim of building a business that can rapidly serve the diverse funding / liquidity needs of salaried individuals, self-employed professionals, and small and medium sized enterprises.
- Pan India presence with 1500+ Employees across 50+ branches in 36 cities
- Leadership Team with 150+ years of experience with deep India and global exposure in Financial Services, Risk & Technology
- Source, hire and onboard the right talent in a cost-effective manner starting from executive level to senior leadership roles across departments through network, references and job portals portals.
- Regular connect with stakeholders/business leaders to understand needs and challenges and provide insights to drive the people agenda for the department/organization.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a results-driven environment
- Knowledge of Excel, word, PowerPoint.
NB: CV to be sent via email to email@example.com