Applications are being accepted from appropriately qualified South Africans for a Software Engineering Internship job at Hewlett Packard, with the goal of developing technological solutions that improve people’s lives and workplaces.
The internship provides the intern with the chance to be trained in a dynamic and diversified work environment in order to further their career and abilities. It offers private mentoring and coaching, group launch and learn sessions, and pair and mob programming opportunities.
- Competitive salary and extensive social benefits.
- Career support and development
To be eligible for this HP internship, applicants are to meet the following requirements:
- Must possess a bachelor’s degree with a focus in computer science, Information technology.
- Be collaborative, solution-focused and act with a sense of urgency.
- Must be comfortable working in a hybrid (virtual and face-to-face) environment.
- Thrive on fresh challenges and continual learning.
- Be a passionate developer who cares about design, performance, and creating outstanding user experiences.
- Possess an exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Possess excellent problem solving skills, a fast learner and hooked on web development.
Interested applicants for the Hewlett Packard Software Engineering Internship are to apply online while ensuring that they provide the needed information.