Join a firm that is devoted to making the world a better place via positive change. Our 10,000 associates in 150 countries work relentlessly to improve the sectors in which we operate, drawing on more than 65 years of commercial and technical knowledge in mining, energy, and infrastructure. We think worldwide while acting locally, providing practical solutions that are safe, inventive, and long-lasting.
Join the Project Delivery Group (PDG), a dynamic team of experts dedicated to delivering top-class projects all around the world.Our best-in-class team uses processes, governance, and systems that are unrivaled in the engineering field, as well as competence in sustainability studies, asset creation and operations, and industry-leading efficiency. Are you seeking for a chance to work with a varied group of professionals?
- Vacation work
- Flexible work environment
- Long-term career development
- Think globally, work locally
- Be encouraged to be the best version of yourself with many opportunities to pursue work in Mining & Metals, Energy, Digital, or Infrastructure sectors once you have completed your degree.
- Have the benefit of formal and informal mentorship from some of the leading minds and authorities in the industry.
- Have the opportunity to gain project experience in South Africa and around the world.
- Collaborate with different people across a multitude of cultures around our global organisation.
- Be part of an exciting work environment where you can use your Engineering degree in your choice of traditional sectors or emerging and innovative industries.
- Participate in local Professional Development Programs once you have qualified.
Minimum requirements to apply:
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be studying or intending to study a BSc or BEng in Electrical Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution in South Africa.
- Tertiary students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
You must be in possession of and attach copies via this application form of the following:
- South African Identity Document
- Grade 12 results
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV