HackerRank is a Y Combinator alumnus backed by tier-one Silicon Valley VCs with a total funding of over $100 million. The HackerRank Developer Skills Platform is the standard for assessing developer skills for 2,800+ companies across industries and 18 million+ developers around the world. Companies like LinkedIn, Stripe, and Peloton rely on HackerRank to objectively evaluate skills against millions of developers at every step of the hiring process, allowing teams to hire the best and reduce engineering time. Developers rely on HackerRank to turn their skills into great jobs. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
- This is a 6-month full-time onsite internship (Jan.–June 2024).
- Please apply only if you’re available full-time to work from the Bengaluru office for the entire duration.
Are you passionate about driving operational excellence and making a significant impact on the team? HackerRank is looking for highly motivated and talented Operational Specialist Interns to join our dynamic product team.
As an Operational Specialist Intern focused on Operations Management, you’ll play a crucial role in shaping the future of content development and ensuring the highest quality standards for the content generated.
- Improve the performance and quality of assessments to provide the right signals
- Build a process to facilitate content at scale
- Provide input on building infrastructure, platform, and dashboards required
- Ensure consistency and the highest quality standards for the content generated
- Help define and meet strategic customer content objectives and success criteria
- Create robust operational systems and processes for technical questions management
- Familiarity with Coding
- Involved in project management, operations, and new process establishment for technical content development from conception to completion.
- Superior communication skills
- Highly data-driven and make informed decisions
- Clear and structured thinking
- Cheerful and self-motivated individual
- Is it only for 6 months? Yes, it is a 6-month full-time internship.
- Is it a paid or unpaid internship? It is a paid Internship and comes with a lot more
- Is it a remote internship? No, this is a full-time, in-office internship.
- What benefits do I avail of apart from the stipend? There is insurance, coverage for two-way travel, various reimbursements, and so much more!