GUINNESS Nigeria Supply Internship for Undergraduate Students is now open for applications from motivated undergraduate students who are currently in third or fourth year in recognised institutions across Nigeria.
The Guinness Nigeria Internship Program provides real work experience to undergraduates and recent graduates and an opportunity to explore their interests and build professional capabilities
To be considered for The GUINNESS Nigeria Supply Internship for Undergraduate Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Interns must be 3rd/4th year or final year student – (i.e. going back to school to continue with studies after internship) in a public or accredited private academic institution undertaking a Bachelor’s Degree.
- A successful intern has a desire to gain professional experience and is incredibly eager to learn.
- Strong listening skills are also required to perform this role.
- Oral and written communication skills, the ability to follow directions, as well as not being afraid to ask questions will ensure a productive internship.
- An excellent Excel Spreadsheet skill is essential.
- Very articulate with fluent English.
- Patient, attention to detail, fast learner, committed, able to follow instructions, can work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Keen to learn about the markets and with a high attention to detail and pride in their work at this initial stage of their career development
Interested and eligible candidates seeking for The GUINNESS Nigeria Supply Internship for Undergraduates Students should submit application online. The internship is for a fixed period of three months without extension.
- Letter from institution indicating you are a student there and/or require internship as part of requirement for course completion.
- Personal Accident insurance cover for the period of the internship
- Bank account details (Bank name, Account Number, Branch Code)
- Copy of National Identity Card
- KRA PIN