A portion of GSEP’s scholarships will be given to students pursuing master’s degrees at institutions with a global presence in order to assist developing nations in creating local expertise. Outstanding students from underdeveloped nations who are researching the development of renewable energy make up our scholars.
The need for practitioners and researchers who are internationally oriented is rising quickly nowadays. The future energy, climate, and power sector experts that our one-of-a-kind fellowship program produces are ready to meet the problems of the future.
To be eligible for GSEP and ESED Scholarship Program for Developing Countries, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be Are citizens of a developing country appearing on the OECD’s list of development assistance recipients
- Applicants must Undertake master’s-level studies in a field related to sustainable energy development
- Pursue full-time studies for at least one full school year (two or three semesters) as of mid to late 2023
- Be a citizen of a developing country on the list of official development aid recipients identified by the Development Assistance Committee of the OECD
- Be committed to contributing to their home country’s development after their studies
- Be an outstanding student
To be considered for GSEP and ESED Scholarship Program, applicants should please follow these steps:
- Prepare all the required documents
- Create an account to access the online form
- Fill in the application form and upload the materials
- Submit your Application
You must provide an electronic copy of all the documents listed (below). Prior to beginning your application, ensure you have all of the required documents:
- Scan of your passport or birth certificate
- Letter of admission to the master’s program of your choice
- Course outline of the master’s program (PDF or link)
- Most recent university transcript
- Two references
You need to provide a completed copy of the Academic Reference Form. The form must be completed in English and signed by the referee.