Do you have an idea and want to make it a reality by devoting your entire attention to the creation and implementation of your vision? Fill up an application for the Grace Berlin Accelerator 2023 for Aspiring Founders.
At Grace, you will get an intensive entrepreneurship training as well as a 6-month scholarship to fully focus on your enterprise. Over 100 women with a passion for business and innovation have already benefited from their assistance. You are now part of a community of peers and professionals who share your interests. The curriculum is focused on your ideas and personal growth.
- With the Grace Berlin Accelerator, the participating founders receive funding in the form of a monthly stipend. The stipend amounts to €2,200 gross and is paid at the end of each month. The program is full-time and includes workshops, coaching, mentoring, and much more. You will allocate the remaining time to implement your startup project.
- You will have access to an office workspace in Berlin. Live workshops, coachings, and events will take place in the Founder’s Loft in Kreuzberg, Berlin. The program is designed in a hybrid format, combining both in-person and remote work.
- The program is aimed at aspiring founders and teams who can participate full-time in the program.
- You can apply both individually and as a team. Mixed-Gender teams are also welcome to apply.
- You live in Berlin or are willing to relocate to Berlin to establish your company here.
- All business models can be supported. Applications from non-profit organizations are very welcome.
- If you have already founded a company, it’s not a problem as long as no economic activity has taken place yet.
- You must not have received any start-up bonus or EXIST scholarship before.
Allow sufficient time to submit your application. Based on your information, they will make an initial selection to start the 2nd phase. If you are accepted into the 2nd phase, the organisers will invite you to a video call so that you can get to know them, and they can learn more about you and your motivation.