The Accelerator program is offering all Indian Climate Tech Startups an opportunity to take their product to the next stage. The hybrid program commences with a three day in-person bootcamp in Bangalore followed by virtual sessions. The GoMassive Earth Accelerator program runs for 4 weeks and offers a range of digital workshops, valuable resources, and mentorship opportunities. Throughout the program, selected founders receive strategic mentorship by the United Nations professionals and Marquee investors, leadership coaching at every growth stage, and connections to experts in climate tech and sustainability across the Asia Pacific region.
Go Massive Earth Climate Accelerator Program is calling out all the Startups who are working in sectors related to Climate Tech and the related sectors such as:
- Digital Solutions for Sustainability
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Low Carbon Transport
- Sustainable Cities
- Industrial Decarbonization
- Clean Energy
- AWS credits worth $25,000 and technical support
- 3 Day in-person bootcamp to be held Bangalore, providing networking prospects
- Demo Day with top Indian investors
- World class Mentors
- No equity required
- Startups founded on / after Jan’18
- Startups bootstrapped or upto $5Mn funded.
- Startups should be incorporated with a live website
- Startups building climate tech solutions in Low Carbon transport, Sustainable Agriculture, Digital Solutions for Sustainability, Sustainable cities, Industrial Decarbonization, Clean energy and similar space.