The Go City New York Pass Education Scholarship application 2023 is now open.
At Go City we believe everyone deserves the chance to enjoy the best experiences a city has to offer but not all experiences are easily affordable on a student budget. Living costs are rising and so are the costs of books, tuition fees and expenses. For this reason, Go City wants to help students who are enrolled at a college or university in the U.S. by offering the chance to visit major attractions in New York City for free, while providing a one-time $4,000 academic scholarship award.
The winner of the Go City education scholarship will receive:
- 6 1-day passes for you or your family to experience 100+ New York City attractions
- A one-time award of $4,000 towards study, books, expenses etc.
The scholarship may be used for tuition, room and board, books, or travel. Funds will be transferred directly to the winner.
The 6 1-day pass allowance can be used by multiple people. For example, you can have six day passes for one person, or three day passes each for two people. Any day passes can be used on selected days and do not have to be used on consecutive days.
- You must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or currently studying in the U.S. on a student visa at a college or university in the U.S. at the time your entry is submitted. Only one submission per person will be accepted.
Before applying, read the instructions and eligibility requirements on this page.
- Have a look through our New York Pass website and tell us the attractions you’d love to experience most and why, using no more than 280 characters – the length of a tweet.
- Email your entry to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide your preferred contact email address, your name and university/college. If you prefer not to be contacted about future promotional activity let us know if you want to opt.
The winner will be determined by an applicant’s eligibility under the scholarship requirements and the strength of an applicant’s entry as determined by the selection committee.