The University of Western Australia is pleased to offer Global Excellence Scholarships to high-achieving students from across the world who will study with the University during the 2023-2024 academic year.
This substantial scholarship will be given to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students from specified countries who apply to certain programmes at the University.
The Scholarship is an annual tuition fee discount for the normal full-time duration of the awardee’s course as specified in their letter of offer. The value of the Scholarship is determined by the applicant’s equivalent Australian Tertiary Admission Rank (ATAR) or UWA weighted average mark (WAM).
This significant scholarship will be awarded to high-achieving undergraduate and postgraduate students, from selected countries, who apply for particular courses at the University.
To be eligible for Global Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have received an offer for an undergraduate or postgraduate course at The University of Western Australia.
- Have achieved an equivalent:
- minimum ATAR 85.00; or
- minimum WAM 65.00
- If studying an approved International Academic Pathway (Articulation Program), students must have achieved a WAM equivalent of more than 75.00.
Applicants seeking for Global Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students will receive the following conditions:
- Up to AUD$48,000 over four years for undergraduates commencing eligible courses in 2023
- Up to AUD$36,000 over three years for undergraduates commencing eligible courses in 2023
- Up to AUD$24,000 over two years for postgraduates commencing eligible courses in 2023.
Interested applicants seeking for Global Excellence Scholarship for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Students are hereby inform that scholarship is automatically awarded to those who are eligible based on ATAR/WAM requirements.