The Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship is awarded annually to students from Sub-Saharan Africa who wish to study at Sciences Po in France. The scholarship is based on academic achievement. Applications for the 2024–2025 grant are now being accepted.
The award was created to honor Genevieve McMillan’s love of the African continent. It was founded in 2005 to accomplish Genevieve McMillan’s ambition and to remember the life and work of her friend, artist Reba Stewart.
To be eligible for the scholarship at Sciences Po, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a citizen of a sub-Saharan African country.
- Must have completed their high school education in a sub-Saharan African country.
- Must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate Europe-Africa program.
- Demonstrate excellent academic abilities.
- scholarship covering the full Sciences Po tuition fees every year for the study duration.
- As social criteria are also taken into account, an additional grant may be awarded to cover living expenses.
Interested applicants for the Genevieve Mcmillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship are to first apply to study at the Sciences Po undergraduate Europe and Africa program. Applications should be completed on Sciences Po’s admissions website.
While applying for student admission, all candidates must also apply for the Genevieve McMillan-Reba Stewart Foundation Scholarship by sending an application to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.