Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa runs a highly successful 1-year Training Program for Young Professionals from various fields of study such as: Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics & Industrial), Human Resouces, Finance, Information Systems/Technology, Computer Science and Business Administration are provided with an invaluable opportunity to gain practical experience and training. We are looking for ambitious and self-motivated graduates, who poses the following behaviors:
- Excellence – Deliver and own it.
- Focus – Do only what matters, and bias for action.
- Collaboration – Seek understanding and solve together.
Requirements/eligibility to apply:
- Applicants are required to have successfully completed their BTech or BEng in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Electrical Engineering with a pass rate of 65% or higher.
- Applicants who have not yet concluded their studies, will not be considered for the program.
- The role is open for youth or young professional candidates that have recently completed their qualification.
Your application will only be considered complete if you attach ALL of the following documents:
- Full CV
- Copy of ID document
- Copy of matric certificate
- Copy of university academic transcripts
- Qualification certificate
NB: If you are struggling to load multiple documents, please put the required attachments into 1 file/pdf and submit.
Employment Equity Statement: Preference will be given to suitably qualified applicants who are members of the designated groups in line with the employment equity plan and targets of Ford Motor Company.