FONTAGRO announces the Fourth Contest of successful cases of innovations in Bioeconomy.
The objective of this contest is to identify and document successful experiences and lessons learned that contribute to a better understanding of how, through the process of innovation in the bioeconomy, the strengthening and transformation of agri-food systems in Latin America and the Caribbean.
Special prizes will be awarded, one for each eligible category. The prize includes an amount of money, participation in the final publication and in the award celebration.
Profiles can be submitted by:
- Producer organizations and/or private companies that work together with small farmers that operate in any IDB borrowing country, in Latin America, the Caribbean and/or Spain.
- Any public or private research and/or development institution or organization such as universities, agricultural research centers, NGOs, etc. that operates in any IDB borrowing country, in Latin America, the Caribbean and/or Spain and that has developed experiences in those countries, regardless of the source of financing.
- Public sector of any IDB borrowing country in Latin America and the Caribbean and/or Spain that has developed experiences in those countries.
The following categories will be awarded:
- Category I. Producer associations and other private sector organizations, including NGOs, that work with LAC producers.
- Category II. Institutions and organisms of Science and Technology of LAC.
- Category III. Public sector (at all levels) of LAC.