The Flywire Charitable Foundation is proud to announce its 2023/2024 Academic Scholarships, which will assist disadvantaged students in obtaining an affordable education. Scholars in the disciplines of social justice, global health, global citizenship, and environmental sustainability will be given scholarships.
Successful candidates will receive up to $5,000 USD in scholarships for the 2023 academic year in order to increase equality, access, and affordability for individuals and communities.
To be considered for the Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships 2023, interested applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- The scholarships are open to undergraduate, graduate and post-secondary students in higher education worldwide
- Matriculating and currently enrolled students are welcomed to apply.
- Open to all majors
- Each student can only apply to one of the four scholarship categories.
Interested applicants for the Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarships are to complete their application online on or before the application deadline. Submission of an essay responding to the below prompt is required within the application form.
Essays should be one-page typed (12-point standard style font, 1-inch margins) in PDF format. All applications must be submitted in English.
Written responses to the following questions are required within the application form:
- Tell us about yourself: what are you studying and at what school?
- What hurdles have you had to overcome to pursue your studies?
- What do you hope to achieve with your education and how does it relate to the theme of the scholarship you have selected?