The Fishbowl Challenge 2024 is now accepting applications. Join the global launchpad for young entrepreneurs creating tech-powered social impact. The Fishbowl Challenge brings together ambitious young people from all around the world to create technology-driven social companies that address pressing challenges in Healthcare, Agriculture, and Sustainable Energy.
For six months, teams from all around the world go through several stages of venture development in order to secure up to $50,000 in seed capital. Throughout this journey, they get assistance and expertise from professional mentors and judges in their respective businesses, providing them with the means to put their unique ideas into reality.
As this is a team competition, your group will be relying on your active participation and commitment. Before applying, make sure you are ready to put in the work, be flexible across time zones, and prioritize this program over the coming 6 months.
- Winners will receive up to $50,000 in prize money to further develop their ideas.
- Access to subject matter experts, mentors, leading academics, and investors is also provided to help bring the winning visions to life.
- The Fishbowl Challenge is open to young aspiring social entrepreneurs between the ages of 18 – 30.
- Applicants are welcome from all countries in America, Europe, and Africa.
- Applicants from all educational backgrounds are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Applicants from all around the world are welcome and encouraged to apply.
- Applicants must be comfortable conversing in English, as it will serve as the primary language of communication during the competition.
Complete the application to join thousands of students from around the world in working together to address the most pressing problems of this time through technology and global entrepreneurship.