The Federal Government of Nigeria, in collaboration with Wema Bank and the Office of the Vice President, is inviting applications for the FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program 2023/24, which aims to provide our young minds with a diverse set of skills and opportunities tailored to their individual aspirations and market realities.
The FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program is a holistic ecosystem designed to stimulate innovation, development, and success, creating the next generation of Nigerian entrepreneurs and professionals.
To be eligible for FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program 2023, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must be an entrepreneur or professionals
- Applicants must be class into MSME
- Applicants must be ready to blends in training, mentorship, and practical entrepreneurial experiences.
- Jobseeker: those who are currently unemployed, but looking to obtain skills that can create opportunities for jobs
- Working Class Professional: those who are currently employed but looking to develop skills that can enhance my career
- Aspiring Business Owner: those who are looking to start their own business soon and would like to learn skills on how to start their own business
- Business Owner: those who have an existing business already and would like to learn skills to help grow their existing businesses.
Generally, no coding skills is required for this training except for those looking to advance their already acquired skills.
Applicants who wish to participate in the FGN-ALAT Digital Skillnovation Program should proceed to fill out and submit an application form via the official application portal.