With the use of a connected device, anybody may use the AURA marketplace to find the nearest verified private security & medical response unit.
The goal of AURA is to make the world a safe place for everyone. This is reinforced by the company’s objective, which is to develop and employ amazing technology to increase the accessibility, inclusivity, and effectiveness of on-demand emergency services.
A committed, enthusiastic, and self-driven person is needed by AURA to fill the position of Operations Manager in the Supply Department. The position is headquartered in Accra, Ghana, and will answer directly to the South African Head of Core Operations.
The Operations Manager’s responsibility is to oversee the daily operational needs of the security suppliers (service providers) on the AURA network as well as our current connections with them.
Additionally, you’ll need to feel at ease handling several tasks at once in a fast-paced atmosphere. You must be a great A-player, a go-getter, and a hustler. Apply right now if this is you!
HOW YOU’LL ACT
You will be in charge of handling the following criteria for our Supply team:
- Firstly, Onboarding and setting up new suppliers
- Secondly, Training of relevant operational personnel
- Thirdly, Fostering and management of relationships with key personnel
- Moreover, Ensure the service providers successfully adopt AURA’s hardware, software, processes and service requirements
- Additionally, Analyse and review various data relating to service levels and report on performance
- Then, Resolution of technical issues and any problems pertaining to the suppliers
- Finally, Identifying improvement areas and approaches to optimize and make our supply operations more efficient and effective
- Furthermore, Data driven mindset and approach
- In addition, Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Moreover, Good aptitude for technology and ability
- Afterwards, Experience within the security industry advantageous
- Finally, Driver’s license and vehicle useful
- Microsoft office proficiency
- Computer literacy
- Basic salary
- Employment Share Ownership Plan: vested over a 4-year period
- Company laptop
- Cellphone and travel allowance