The 2023–2024 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship application period is currently open for Masters study abroad programs. The Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters are offered in several different countries and are given by several higher education institutions. They stand out for their high degree of integration and superior academic performance. Students at the master’s level may apply from anywhere in the world.
The extensive list of Master’s programs sponsored by the European Union now and/or potentially offering Erasmus Mundus scholarships is available to students, and it is updated yearly in the Erasmus Mundus Catalogue.
The Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarships are fully funded and cover the cost of a student’s participation in the programme, travel and a living allowance.
Students at master’s level from all over the world can apply for the Erasmus Mundus Joint Masters scholarships. To qualify for the 2024 scholarship;
- You must have a bachelor’s degree (first degree) or be in your last year of bachelor studies and graduate before the master’s programme starts.
- You may also apply if you demonstrate a bachelor’s equivalent level of learning. This must be officially recognised, according to national legislation and practices, in the degree awarding country.
If you are eligible and interested in applying for the 2023/2024 Erasmus Mundus Scholarship programme, you should start find the right programme for you. To do that, proceed as follows;
- Consult the online catalogue of Erasmus Mundus masters programmes to get detailed information about the EU funded programmes
- Each of the programme has a link to the websites where you will get description of the course of study, list of the participating universities and entry requirements.
- The programme’s website will also take you through all the steps of the application process.
- Most consortia require applications to be submitted between October and January for courses starting the following academic year.
- Don’t hesitate to contact directly the relevant university if you have further questions.