International students can now apply for several fellowships and internships at the Ecole Polytechnique federale de Lausanne (EPFL) in Switzerland for the summer of 2024. Candidates may be enrolled in computer science and associated courses as a bachelor’s or master’s degree candidate.
While working with eminent senior scientists, fellowship recipients will have the chance to pick up new skills and get practical experience in their subject of interest. Three primary goals of EPFL, one of the two Swiss Federal Institutes of Technology, are technology transfer, research, and teaching.
- Successful applicants will receive a living allowance of CHF 1,600 per month for the period of the fellowship.
- Refund of travelling costs.
To be eligible for the fellowship/internship, applicants must ensure that they meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a bachelor or master’s degree programmes in the eligible courses.
- Applicants for the bachelor’s award must be enrolled in their 2nd year of studies or above.
- Applicants must demonstrate strong academic and leadership abilities.
- Applicants must ensure that they will be available for the fellowship in Switzerland if they become successful.
Applicants for the EPFL Summer Fellowship/Internship in Switzerland 2024 are to apply online by filling some information about themselves, choose up to three domains of scientific interest and upload some documents.
- Curriculum vitae
- University Transcripts
- Letter of motivation in PDF. The letter should be used to describe applicant’s scientific interest.