Are you a recent graduate looking for job experience to boost your employability? Then apply for the Engen Graduate Trainee Program, which is aimed for top, dynamic graduates who are ready to take on the working world.
The graduate trainee program will assist refine the skill sets of the successful graduate trainee, allowing him or her to utilize information obtained in school and contribute to the organization’s success.
To be considered for the Graduate Trainee Program 2023, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be a young and dynamic graduate from South Africa.
- Possess a commerce degree with an overall aggregate of at least 75%.
- Applicants must be available for the program throughout the duration.
- Demonstrate excellent team spirit
Interested applicants for the Engen Graduate Trainee Program for South Africans are to complete an online application on or before the application deadline and also attach the following supporting documents:
- identity card
- Matric certificate
- Completed qualification (Certificate of Degree)
- Academic transcript (Statement of Results)
Applicants will also provide a contactable reference who may be a spiritual/religious/community leader, former university lecturer/school principal or employer.