A number of paid internships are being made available by EMBL-EBI in conjunction with the French Embassy in London to students studying computer science, statistics, and bioinformatics at the master’s degree level or above at French universities or grandes écoles.
An internship at EMBL-EBI will provide you with a rare opportunity to explore new horizons in biomedical, biotech, agri-food, marine, and biodiversity research if you are passionate about computer science or statistics and want to develop your skills.
- They welcome applications from any French citizen or anyone registered and studying at a French higher-education establishment.
Before starting to fill the application form, think about:
- Which EMBL-EBI group you would like to work with;
- A description of the project you would like to pursue. You may contact EMBL-EBI group leaders for help (up to 500 words);
- A summary of your past educational experience (up to 300 words);
- A summary of you past work experience (up to 300 words, if applicable).