During the academic year 2023/2024, the French Embassy in Nigeria is introducing a new scholarship program to fund a Masters degree at a French university. Five fellowships will be offered to laureates who choose to pursue studies in computer science. The deadline for submitting your application is April 16th, 2023.
The French Ministries of Europe and Foreign Affairs funds this initiative, which is conducted by the French Embassy and Campus France Nigeria in conjunction with the French Ministry of Higher Education and Research.
Fields of study:
- Computer Science
- Data Science
- Artificial Intelligence
- Computer Interaction
- Optics, Image, Vision & Multimedia
The scholarship covers two academic years if the scholar is admitted in M1, and one academic year if the scholar is admitted in M2. It caters for transportation, a monthly allowance, guidance to find affordable student housing and healthcare coverage throughout the program.Tuitions fees are to be covered by the scholarship recipients.
- Have Nigerian nationality and reside in Nigeria
- Be up to 35 years old
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree or Higher National Diploma in science/engineering/technology
- Have completed National Service
- Be fully committed to take up a course of study in France for the academic year from September/October 2023/2024
- French proficiency is not a requirement for application
- Copy of your international passport data page (valid for a minimum of two (2) years)
- Detailed CV
- Personal statement
- Bachelor’s diploma or equivalent
- Undergraduate transcript
- Recommendation letter from your university (not mandatory but strongly recommended)