Applications are now open for the 2024 Deadline: November 30, 2023 The program is open to graduate students from across the globe who meet certain eligibility criteria.
The Fellowship Program, organized by GBSN partnership with DPDHL, is designed to partner selected postgraduate business students with small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in the developing world with the aim of fostering greater cross-border trade.
To be eligible for DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants Enrolled at a participating GBSN member school at the start fellowship
- Commitment to complete 12-fellowship program starting April 2024
- Students should be comfortable communicating in English or Spanish or Portuguese
- Ability to commit to an estimated 12 to 15 hours per month
- Proven work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Entrepreneurial and proactive mindset
- Interest in an international community
Eligible SME Countries
Participating SME countries included:
Georgia, Turkey, Lebanon, Kenya, Uganda, Namibia, Nigeria, Ecuador, Peru, Chile, Guatemala, Colombia, Honduras, and Argentina.
Fellows will be supported with the following benefits:
- DPDHL mentors
- Coaching and mentoring with SMEs
- DPDHL Certified Program learning journey covering basics of international trade
The Fellowship Program will pair graduate business students (MBA/MSc/Masters/PhD) with SMEs for 12 months. Each GoTrade GBSN Fellow will be assigned an SME to advise, consult, and collaborate with. The GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program will convene regular virtual sessions bringing all students together with speakers on relevant subject matter to aid their learning objectives, with the additional goal of fostering networking among peers.
Interested applicants seeking for DHL GoTrade GBSN Fellowship Program should click on the application button o submit an online application
To complete the application form you will be required to upload:
- A professional photo / headshot
- A short CV / resume (2 pages)
- A short video (no more than 2 minutes maximum) in which you introduce yourself to us. Let us know who you are and why we should select you. You may upload your video to any streaming platform (YouTube, Vimeo, etc) and share the link with us. The video may be unlisted (NOT private).