Interested in learning more about data science? This is your chance to learn Python online and put your newfound knowledge to use by entering to win $5,000 to assist your educational endeavors, purchase tools and software, or support future learning. The Datacamp Everyone Can Learn Python Scholarship 2023 is now accepting applications.
One of the most rapidly expanding programming languages in the world is Python. It has been a favorite among programmers and data scientists due to its readability, simple system, and pre-programmed syntax, and it has created fantastic employment chances for thousands of individuals all over the world. It is a great method to dangle the idea of learning a computer language or to tack on a new ability to your resume.
Python’s simple and intuitive syntax makes it easy to learn, even for beginners with no prior coding
experience. As a result, you’ll be able to master it much faster than other programming languages and be
well on your way to a potential career in data science, digital marketing, machine learning, or data
- $5,000 for the winner to use towards further learning or formal education.
- $1,000 for 5 runners-up to support their education.
- Everyone is eligible – including non-technical disciplines like art, literature, languages, and
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible for this scholarship;
- Must be currently enrolled in secondary school, post-secondary school, or a postgraduate
- Applications deadline is March 31, 2023. The scholarship winner and runners up will be announced on or
around May 1, 2023, and will be directly contacted before this date.
- Submit your information via the scholarship application form
- Sign up to DataCamp to see the competition. The challenge is based on skills you can learn
in the free Introduction to Python and Introduction to SQL courses.
- Go to the scholarship submission page and submit your entry before the application