The mission is to create India’s biggest new age consumer business in the Home & Kitchen category – an opportunity worth $100B today and poised for explosive growth as India’s economy booms over the coming decade.
The team currently has industry experts leading growth and operations, assisted by a passionate and energetic team that handles execution. We are currently looking to infuse talented, hungry and driven individuals across the firm.
As a Data Entry – Intern, you will work closely with the operations team on a data standardisation and database management project. This will involve mapping several data points to unique common identifiers while ensuring quality standards are met.
- Carefully map several data points to unique common identifiers
- Ensure and maintain consistency, completeness and accuracy of data
- Work on 2-3 databases housing different but related data
- Proactively identify and solve issues by coordinating with various internal team members
- Proven experience in data entry and data base management; Experience on ERP systems is a plus (mandatory)
- Experience working with large volumes of data and multiple datasets (mandatory)
- Strong Excel skills (mandatory)
- Diligent, organised and methodical approach to tasks (mandatory)
- Internship Duration: 2 months
- Location: Indiranagar, Bangalore (3-4 days in office)
- Stipend: INR 20,000 per month