Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to participate in a Chevron Health, Environment and Safety Internship program open to young graduate candidates with a bachelor’s or master’s degree. The internship opportunity is available for all nationalities.
A Chevron HES summer internship provides an opportunity to learn about the energy industry while helping us meet a critical priority – monitoring and protecting the safety and health of the people, the environment in the operations, and the communities where you work.
All interns will join a team of health, environment and safety professionals within an operating company, a technical services organization, or the corporate headquarters. You will collaborate to:
- Improve the overall performance of the organization with respect to health, environment and safety.
- Monitoring and protecting the safety and health of the people,
- The environment in the operations, and the communities where you work
To be eligible for Chevron Health, Environment and Safety Internship, applicants are expected to meet the following criteria:
Candidates should have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in one of the following:
- Safety sciences
- Industrial health and safety
- Occupational safety and health
- Industrial hygiene
- Civil, chemical, environmental or mechanical engineering degree with an emphasis in safety or industrial hygiene.
To participate in the Chevron Health, Environment and Safety Internship, interested applicants should submit an online application through the special recruiting events for professionals and students.