The Cambridge Africa Changemakers Scholarship is now accepting applications from adequately qualified individuals. The Cambridge Scholarship is a full-fee scholarship program for PhD students in any discipline, available to candidates from any African country.
The award is intended to assist bright students who require financial aid to begin their studies at the University. Students whose research contributes to the development of the continent as well as to climate-resilient and sustainable futures for Africa and the globe will be given priority.
To be considered for Cambridge Africa Changemakers Scholarship for African Students, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be African students
- Open to candidates from any country in Africa
- Applicants must be a PhD study level
- Applicants whose research contributes to the development of the Continent and to climate-resilient and sustainable futures for Africa and the world.
Successful candidates for the Cambridge Africa Changemakers Scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- University tuition fee
- Annual stipend (sufficient for a single person)
- Immigration Health Surcharge
- Travel and research costs
No separate application is required for this scholarship, only the application for admission to the University of Cambridge, which must be submitted by the funding deadline specific to your course (please refer to the Postgraduate Course Directory).