Candidates interested in enhancing their talents in Investment financial in one of the reputed financial institutions are encouraged to apply for the 2024 Bank of America Investment Banking Internship.
The curriculum at Bank of America is designed to provide a diverse and stimulating professional experience in Investment Banking. Applicants will acquire exposure to a range of industry, country, or product coverage teams throughout the internship.
To be eligible for the Bank of America Investment Banking Internship 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Candidates are required to be in their penultimate year of study pursuing a degree from an accredited college or university
- Strong A-level grades and on-track for a minimum 2:1 degree classification (or equivalent)
- Fluency in English is essential for all our roles
- For some roles within Emerging Markets (including sub-Sahara Africa, Russia and China), a knowledge of those regions is required so that support in the marketing of products, advising and coordinating the marketing effort to existing and potential investor base in the emerging markets region can be provided
- You’ll need to demonstrate drive, innovation and a genuine interest in the financial markets
- Teamwork, leadership and problem-solving skills, plus creativity are key qualities, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and interact with a variety of people
- Displaying analytical and problem-solving skills
- Influencing decisions and outcomes through effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrating integrity and ethics by earning other’s trust and respect through consistent honesty and professionalism in all interactions
Interested applicants for the Bank of America Investment Banking Internship 2024 are to complete an online application and ensure that they provide the required information.