Applications are open for the Atlantic Colleagues for Wellbeing Value Program 2024. The Atlantic Colleagues for
Wellbeing Value program is intended to unite the numerous different ventures and callings that
impact wellbeing and prosperity including, however not restricted to: craftsmanship, regulation, business, the scholarly community, government,
reporting, social venture, research, media, lodging, and medical services conveyance.
Colleagues will be chosen in view of shown responsibility in the space of wellbeing value and administration
potential. The program will fabricate and uphold a gathering of worldwide, multidisciplinary pioneers prepared
with the specialized information, abilities and organization to propel wellbeing value in their associations and
Selected fellows will need to:
- Attend 3-4 in person convenings throughout the year (~5-week time commitment).
- Participate in the online curriculum that includes: biweekly online classes, individualized
coaching, peer mentoring, and team-based learning (12-16 hours per month).
- Be proficient in the English language.
All educational experiences and travel expenses related to participation in this fellowship
including in-person convenings are paid for by Atlantic Fellows for Health Equity.
Open to individuals who:
- Want to become global leaders in the elimination of health disparities
- Are early to mid-career;
- Are currently engaged in health-related work;
- Are currently in leadership or a position that has potential for leadership;
- Value diverse perspectives;
- Enjoy working in groups.
- Strength of statement of interest, including past accomplishments that demonstrate a
strong commitment to health equity
- Quality of project proposal
- Strength of recommendation
- Letter of support from employer
- Result of interview(s)
The following are required for the application:
- A brief statement (no more than 500 words) addressing the reasons you want to be a fellow,
including a discussion of your major strengths and unique personal and leadership
- A health equity project proposal you would like to complete during your fellowship year.
- Your curriculum vitae (CV) or resume.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- An employer support form completed by someone in a direct supervisory role that is willing
to serve as your advisor, assisting with your growth as you pursue a focus on change
leadership for health equity.