The Asian Development Bank (ADB) is happy to introduce a new internship program for graduate students interested in learning and gaining experience at one of the world’s greatest development institutions. Individuals that are motivated, open-minded, and self-directed are encouraged to apply for the internship.
The Internship program provides graduate students with a project-based learning opportunity to obtain experience through research projects based on ADB’s current operating needs.
- Opportunity to work in a major international development organization.
- Work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries.
- Gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does.
- Contribute to ADB’s business through research outputs.
To be considered for the ADB Internship 2024, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Be enrolled in a Master’s- or PhD-level program at a school in one of the ADB member nations, both prior to and after the internship assignment.
- Be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB’s work.
- Possess an excellent command of English.
- Have professional experience relevant to the assignment.
- Demonstrate excellent academic and research abilities.
Interested applicants for the ADB internship program are to note that the application is done online through the ADB Career and Employment System (ACES). Applicants are to ensure that their CVs and essays are uploaded to the ACES to complete the application process.