ARIJ announces the opening of competition for three fellowship opportunities to work in the editorial department in the Amman office in Jordan for a period of up to six months, starting on December 1, 2023.
The winners benefit from the opportunity to join ARIJ training and participate in the sixteenth network forum for the year 2023.
The fellowship begins on December 1, 2023, so the fellow must be available to devote himself full-time to the ARIJ Fellowship (5 working days per week) starting from this date.
- Best Arab Investigative Report – Gold Award
- Best Arab Investigative Report – Silver Award
- Best Arab Investigative Report – Bronze Award
- Jordanian investigative journalists and editors can apply for this grant, provided they have at least four years of journalistic experience in the field of investigations, and the application must include examples of published work.
- The applicant is required to devote himself to working with ARIJ throughout the fellowship period, and to commit to completing investigations during the fellowship period, on issues agreed upon with the editorial board.
- To accept a fellowship application, a proposal for an investigative investigation is required. ARIJ provides a fee allowance that includes support for the completion of the investigation in the amount of $800 per month throughout the fellowship period.