Are you a young businessperson dedicated to using sustainable business methods to have a good influence on the environment? If so, don’t pass up the opportunity to submit an application for the Youth Ecopreneur Awards 2023, which will be held during the World Export Development Forum (WEDF) in Mongolia.
These awards honor and celebrate the work of ecopreneurs and are presented by the Ye! Community of the International Trade Centre (ITC), with assistance from WIPO and Google. Apply today for a chance to join in the Google Start-up Academy, win a $5000 cash prize, get mentoring, visibility, and capacity building, and go to Mongolia to attend WEDF. Become a part of the sustainable future movement!
- $5,000 in cash prize
- International exposure
- Technical assistance from World Intellectual Property Organisation (WIPO)
- Access to the Google Startups for Sustainable Development Programme
- Links to investors for additional funding
- Sponsored travel to Mongolia
- The entrepreneur must be a youth under 35 years;
- The Business:
- Must be majority run by a young person.
- Must be registered in an eligible country.
- Must promote sustainability, circularity, and/ or the green economy.
Application deadline is April 28, 2023. Top 4 global finalists pitch at the World Export Development Forum in Mongolia on June 27, 2023.