The application for Animals Young Investigator Award 2023 is now open. They are pleased to announce that Animals is now inviting nominations for the Animals 2023 Young Investigator Award. This prize will be given to one young investigator in recognition of their excellence in the field of animals. All nominations will be assessed by an Award Evaluation Committee led by the Editor-in-Chief, Prof. Dr. Clive J. C. Phillips.
- CHF 1000;
- The option to publish one paper free of charge in Animals after peer review before the end of 2024;
- An electronic certificate.
- Must have received their PhD no more than 10 years prior to 31 December 2023;
- Must have produced ground-breaking research and made a significant contribution to the advancement of animals;
- Candidates must be nominated by senior scientists.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae, including an updated publication list and a list of the researcher’s own research grants;
- Scanned copy of doctorate certificate;
- Signed nomination letters from two established senior scientists (scanned handwritten or e-signature).
Open for nomination: 21 March 2023
Nomination deadline: 20 October 2023
Winner announcement: 31 December 2023
The nominations must be submitted online.
Ms. Davina Zhao