We are a tiny company that works on many research and strategic support programs. You can count on Aleph to provide you a thorough and gratifying exposure to international development consulting as an intern.
A range of tasks, from project delivery to business growth, will be assigned to you. You may anticipate helping with literature reviews, research instrument creation, data analysis and reporting, qualitative interviews, workshops, and focus group discussions on the project delivery side. You will be active in the business development side of things by helping to generate proposal ideas and finding new research possibilities. The position will be performed remotely, thus potential applicants must supply their own IT hardware. commitment on a full-time basis. Our preferred rental period is three months.
This is a good role for someone looking to start a career in international development and
humanitarian assistance, or to move into consulting. You will gain:
- Experience working with a range of clients within the international development sector;
- A solid grounding in practical and theoretical research methods;
- On-the-job training in research tool design and methodologies;
- Practical research experience (qualitative and quantitative techniques);
- Potential travel to project areas.
We don’t believe interns should work for free! We offer a fair monthly stipend to attract the best
We value creativity, curiosity and independent thinking. We recognise that excellence comes in a
variety of different forms, but we encourage applications from people with the following attributes:
- You will have first class undergraduate degree in an interesting subject.
- You might even have a Master’s Degree in Monitoring and Evaluation.
- An interest in overseas aid and development.
- Polyglots welcome. We’re particularly interested in people who can speak French and Arabic.
- Proactive ‘self-starters’ who can work independently and manage their own time.
- Expertise in cultural heritage would also be an asset.
Please send a CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested in working for Aleph and what
value you will bring to our work.
Applications should be sent to email@example.com no later than 31st January, though we
encourage early submissions.