Do you hold a mathematics degree from a university? Do you want to go back to school and earn a master’s degree?
For the AIMS Structured Master’s Program in Mathematical Sciences 2023, submit an application.
Three semesters make up the AIMS Structured Master’s Program. The necessary abilities stage of the
The basic problem-solving competencies taught in the AIMS course include estimating, calculation, approximation, modeling, data analysis, and statistics. Students can put these abilities to use in some of the most fascinating scientific fields during the elective review period.
During the final phase of the AIMS course students do a research project and write a scientific report
under the supervision of an expert researcher on a topic of their choice. Research initiated in these
projects often develops into further postgraduate research work after AIMS.
- Renowned lecturers from Africa and worldwide, supported by a team of resident tutors.
- Students and lecturers live on campus to encourage a 24-hour learning environment.
- Group work and highly interactive learning setting.
- Emphasis on programming and Data Science with 24/7 access to computer labs and highspeed internet.
- A diverse student body from across Africa.
- Candidates are highly employable and quickly join higher learning institutions upon
- Full or partial scholarships will be awarded to all accepted students. Applicants who are
selected may apply for bursaries covering tuition and accommodation costs.
- AIMS strongly encourages those selected to secure support for their airfare from their
families, governments or charitable institutions.
- Open to all African Countries.
- Applicants must hold or expect to obtain by the date of commencement of AIMS training a
4-year university degree in mathematics or any other science/engineering discipline with a
significant mathematics component.
- Candidate records must demonstrate strong mathematics, leadership and community
- Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
The application deadline is March 31, 2023. Late applications will not be accepted.