Scholarship Program for Human Capital Training by AGCID 2024: You are now invited to take part in the Human Capital Training Program of the Chilean Agency for International Cooperation and Development (AGCID), with the promise of financial aid for Master’s programs at Chilean universities in 2024.
The AGCID Human Capital Training Program’s goal is to aid in the professional development of students enrolled in master’s programs at highly regarded higher education institutions in Chile. Professionals who are residents of South Africa, Mozambique, and Angola are eligible for the awards.
To be eligible for these scholarships, international students must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be Professionals who are citizens of South Africa, Mozambique and Angola. Preference is given to those who work in the public or academic sector in their home country.
Applicants must have:
- Experience in the subjects you choose to pursue Master’s studies in;
- Unconditional acceptance offers at a Chilean higher education institution;
- 4-year university degree;
- Competency in Spanish.
To be part of this opportunity, Applicants must submit the AGCID Grant application with the below annex documents electronically to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. And attach the following documents:
- Letter of acceptance of the chosen study programme;
- Medical certificate – physical and mental;
- Original certificate of Professional Title or authorized copy by a public notary;
- Curriculum Vitae, with emphasis on work and academic background;
- Motivational letter containing the reasons that drive the applicant to study in Chile;
- Brief description of the possible areas and topics of the thesis;
- Academic reference letter;
- Letter of sponsorship from the employing institution (if applicable);
- Affidavit accepting the terms and conditions of the scholarship.