Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund is currently welcome applications from suitably qualified candidates to offer scholarships to Nigerian students through Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund
The parastatal was vested with the responsibility of providing students Bursaries, special and full scholarships, and students loan scheme at both local and international levels, we strive to ensure that each indigene of the state is given fair plain ground for this exercise.
The platform was established to help automate the processes of Students Applications and screening for both Local, International and Special overseas (Aviation and Others) Scholarships. Thus, the emergence of ASSTF whose functions and powers include:
- Source for funds and scholarships from within and outside Nigeria
- Award scholarship to eligible indigenes of the state.
As a government institution, we invite everyone that is qualified to apply for the following;
- Local and International Scholarship
- Special Overseas Scholarship (Aviation and Others)
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility conditions for Adamawa State Scholarship Trust Fund:
- Applicant must be a bonafide indigene of Adamawa State and must be currently studying in an institution of higher learning recognisable by the Nigerian Government both within or outside Nigeria as the case may be
- The applicant must complete the form online. A Copy of the uploaded form is to be printed and retained by the applicant.
- In filling the form, the applicant must use his/her most recent coloured passport photograph.
To apply for this scholarship, make sure you are first of all eligible. To proceed further, simply click on Create an Account from the login for by the left side. Register as a user first. Use your Username and Password to login. Finally, go to the APPLY Menu and fill the form (add your resume), then save the information and close.