Ivey University is delighted to award the Ivey Global Leader Scholarship Award open to international students at enrollment into Ivey University programmes. The scholarship recognizes high-performing candidates who have demonstrated leadership potential in their previous experience and who will bring valuable international perspectives to the classroom environment.
The University has ten Ivey Global Leader Awards available at a value of $50,000 CDN each. You must have been born outside of Canada and be residing in Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean at the time of application.
You must also meet the academic admissions standards (GPA and GMAT) as well as demonstrating strong performance in the admissions interview process. Recipients will be determined by the admissions committee.
Candidates interested in this scholarship at Ivey University are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria;
- Applicants must be international Students.
- International students from Africa, Asia, Europe, South America, or the Caribbean.
- Applicants must have a first degree or equivalent in the related field.
- Candidates are highly recommended to submit a profile assessment as a way of introducing yourself prior to applying.
- You must also meet the academic admissions standards (GPA and GMAT) as well as demonstrating strong performance in the admissions interview process.
The following benefits will be awarded to the international students;
- Ten(10) Ivey Global Leader Awards available
- Scholarship valued at $50,000 CDN each
In applying for the Ivey Global Leader Award, candidates will first need to apply for a study place at Ivey University and then are automatically considered for the award. To apply to Ivey University, you are required to assemble and prepare a variety of materials that will help assess your qualifications. Ensure you meet all admission criteria and have all required supporting documentation before starting your application.
. Documents required:
The online application includes two required written essays and two required video essays. You should also have the following available before applying:
- Academic transcripts
- GMAT score
- Language test (if required for ESL applicants)
- 2–3 references